Thursday, March 31, 2011

ugh...

That is how I feel today.   The range of emotions have been all over the board.

I made it through the school day ok until a parent of one of my former students stopped by with a book for me.  Her tears brought mine to the surface and I knew that there would be no stopping them so I left for home.  Took a nap and felt a bit better.  I know the reason for all these tears is because I am dreading Sunday.  April 3rd should be a happy day... 2 cakes with 13 candles on each... lots of presents... smiles and laughter.  I can hardly type through the tears as I try to imagine how we are suppose to "handle" this day.  Collin is here and we will celebrate his 13 years here with us, but the raw pain of missing Nathan is unbearable at times.   Please continue to hold our family in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment