Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Good Day for Collin

We went to church today for the first time since Nathan's funeral.  Hard but good to be there.  I remember so clearly the week before Nathan's passing... he stood next to me singing praise to the Lord.  So sweet.  I miss him terribly.  The tears stream so easily sometimes.


We went to the farm for lunch.  Collin had a lot of fun with his cousins.  It makes this mama's heart happy to see his cousins "love" a little extra on him.


He spent the rest of the afternoon swimming with the Alix family while Erich and I went to school to get me ready for tomorrow.  I plan to go in for a half day Monday and then a full day on Tuesday.  I'm hoping the getting back into a routine will help with healing.  

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know what happened I just know reading you have twin boys like me makes my heart break a little harder for you.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog after reading Kellie Staats blog today, so sorry for your loss prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here, came across yours from Kellis. So sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your comment and came to your blog from the staats blog. I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm not sure how you lost your sweet boy but I am very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless your heart. I'm soo very very sorry for what you are facing. I will keep you, your family and your sweet little angel boy in my family's prayers. I pray that our Father wraps his loving arms around you, and gives you all of the comfort you may need. God Bless you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from Kelly's blog. Tears pouring down my face at 3am. Special prayers for you and yours tonight.

    ReplyDelete