Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Roller Coaster Ride

Being back at work has been a bit of a roller coaster ride.  Moving along... busy with the kids and then they leave for recess or a "special" and boom down to the bottom I go.  The quiet gives me time to think.  The kids have been so sweet... extra hugs are always welcome:)   One little friend asked if I was still sad... "yes" was all I could answer.  I feel as if the answer to that question will always have a "yes".  I am so blessed to work in an environment where we can speak about God and pray together.  In our religion series I am teaching the Easter story... good to remember and see through the "eyes" of the children the complete "awesomeness" of God.


I know that people are wondering how to act or what to say to me.  Please know that you can ask or just give a hug.  


Thankful for:

Your continued prayers.
A family that cares so much.
Friends that email or text just to "check in".




Deb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb I just came across your blog I just wanted to send HUGS your way and know that Im praying for your family. I know its hard when no one knows what to say to you. We lost our twin girls at almost 21 weeks to Preterm labor and TTTS. Ill be dropping by and checking in. Fill free to drop by if you would like. http://familyofthreejustexpanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete