Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shopping

Collin had early dismissal today so I picked him up from school and we drove up to the farm for lunch and to go shopping with grandma.  He was so looking forward to this time with grandma that when I asked if I could go too he said, "No... mom work."  I wasn't about to be ditched, so I sat in the back seat and let him have his drive time to Goodwill with grandma.  We found some books and then grandma spoiled him a bit by buying him 3 dvd's at WalMart.  Made his day.  We came home to watch them and I found myself struggling because I knew how much Nathan would have enjoyed this day too.  I could just envision him sitting on the couch next to his brother and just hanging out... asking me for a popcorn snack. Missing him so much.  Tears are always so close to the surface. 


Jesus give peace beyond your comprehension, and not a temporary peace like the world offers, but permanent, eternal peace.  John 14:27 

No comments:

Post a Comment