Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Day

Collin had a rough ride to school today.  Cried the entire way.  Breaks my heart.  He misses his brother but is unable to figure out why he is so sad.  His teacher is putting together a bus bag of activities for him and checking into a portable video player.  Hopefully that will help him tomorrow.


The boys have always shared clothes.  We kept everything in Nathan's room.  We decided to move it to the closet in Collin's room and to bring up a dresser for him from the basement.  It will be easier in the morning for us I think.  It is so hard to go into Nathan's room knowing that he will never be in there again.  His tractors are all lined up waiting for him.  I don't have the heart to touch them.


Lisbeth came to eat lunch with us and finish up thank you notes.  So grateful.


Erich has been so supportive.  I know that he is grieving, but he is always by my side when the waves of grief come and pull me down.  I love him so for leading our family through this season of our lives.


Vicki brought the kids over tonight.  She made us stuffed peppers.  I was grateful for the distraction and yummy food.


My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.  Ps 119:28



No comments:

Post a Comment