Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do-able

Today was do-able.  I spent some time with my sister and then went to pick up Collin for his dentist appointment.  I thought that this would be a "hard" first, but it was definitely "do-able".  God saw me through the visit without a tear.  


Collin had a great day at school as well.  The kids ordered "St. Patrick's Day" food from a restaurant downtown.  Collin loved his ruben and fries.  (minus the kraut)  


Our Bible study tonight was called Guard Your Heart.  It explains that broken hearts are very vulnerable and that they must be guarded.  It can become more soft and pliable to the work of God, or it can become hardened toward God and the things of God.  My prayer is that God takes our broken hearts and makes them soft and sensitive to Him.  This very thing was also on my heart the morning of Nathan's passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment