Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday

We felt the need to get out of the house today, so we decided to take Collin shopping in Stevens Point.  We hit up Target and Goodwill in hopes of finding the perfect book, tape and notebook.  I am happy to report that he was able to find all three things!  We stopped at Culver's for a late lunch.... weird to only order for one boy.  Nathan would have loved our outing today.... I keep telling myself that he is totally fine and is not in need of anything this earth has to offer.  It's just me wanting him here with us.  Our family is broken and I weep for days gone by.


I came across this passage on another blog and wanted to remember it:


Today's entry from "Jesus Calling":
"Waiting, trusting, and hoping are intricately connected, like golden strands interwoven to form a strong chain. Trusting is the central strand, because it is the response for My children that I desire most. Waiting and hoping embellish the central strand and strengthen the chain that connects you to Me. Waiting for Me to work, with your eyes on Me, is evidence that you really do trust Me. If you mouth the words "I trust You" while anxiously trying to make things go your way, your words ring hollow. Hoping is future-directed, connecting you to your inheritance in heaven. However, the benefits of hope fall fully on you in the present. Because you are Mine, you don't just pass time in your waiting. You can wait expectantly, in hopeful trust."



I pray that God will help me to trust in His plan.  I will wait with hope in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment