Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our weekend

We spent the day at the farm on Saturday.  Erich and dad worked out in the shop building a workbench for our garage.  Collin and I watched Little House on the Prairie with mom.  Teardrops on the Prairie according to my friend Jodi:).  We took Collin to the Pet Expo with my sister and her family on Sunday.  He had a great time spinning all the "Wheel of Fortune" wheels.  (A favorite show of the boys.)  We know that we have to keep "busy" because lazy quiet days at home are the hardest.  I find myself often imagining what Nathan would be doing if he was with us...  smiling for sure.  He was always happiest whenever we were out and about.


Deb

3 comments:

  1. Deb,

    Grace to you and peace from God our Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

    Your mom just gave me your blog link. So, I came over to check it out.

    Know that you are all in our prayers.

    Peace of the Lord be with you.

    In Christ,

    Pastor Jerabek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost everywhere I go people ask, "How's Deb doing? How's Collin? Are they doing O.K.?" So many people continue to keep you all in their prayers. Hope your week ahead goes well; might I pop in for lunch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Deb,
    You don't know me, but I am Connie Klotzbuecher's sister. I want to share my condolences with you on the loss of your dear son, and reach out if only to say I have twins also. In your sorrow you are giving a gift to others. I pray for peace to you and especially to your other son Collin. I like how you say you still have two sons. It seems like Nathan has a new job to do up in Heaven, and I am sure he will be there in your hearts and in suprising ways in life when you need him most. God Bless you and get a hug from me through Connie the next time you see her at school.
    Jody Rowland

    ReplyDelete