Sunday, April 3, 2011

Congrats


I had asked mom earlier in the week to pick up balloons.  She grabbed a pack from Hobby Lobby without realizing they had a message printed on them.  I stopped by the flower shop to pick them up and I was like... no... those can't be mine... but they were.  Congrats did not seem appropriate at first, but maybe it really is the perfect message.

Congratulations Nathan...
...you have won the race.
...you no longer struggle with disability.
...you are walking on streets of gold.
...you are home.





The weather today was cold and rainy with a little thunder and lightening thrown in too.   It was exactly the way I was feeling.  We went to church with my family and then to the farm celebrate Collin's 13th birthday and to congratulate our sweet Nathan.

Deb

1 comment: