Monday, March 14, 2011

Time

I am struggling with time.  I find myself wishing away the minutes, hours and days so that I can get as far "away" from that awful day as I can.  Then the next minute I want to turn back time and live the way we used to... with both our dear boys.  This grieving "thing" sucks the breath right from me some moments and then I feel a sense of calm settle over me the next.  I know that God sees every tear I shed and brings me those calm moments.


I went to an unusual fabric store with my "sisters" from the Hintz side.  It was a pole shed packed to the rafters with many beautiful bolts of fabric.  So many that it was difficult to walk the rows.  I enjoyed the distraction for the day.


In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.    Romans 8:26

No comments:

Post a Comment