Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our Family


Our family photo will never again be complete here on earth.  This is our last one.  Erich set it up... all his idea.  There was a blazing hot fire in the fireplace and I wasn't so sure.  What a blessing... he has a little bit of his dad in him with cameras.  (Grandpa would always be carrying one at family functions.)

I feel as if we are being tossed about in this sea of grief.  We were thrown violently in and now are struggling to keep our heads above the water.  My only comfort is knowing that He will not let us drown.  I will continue to cling to Jesus.


When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown!  When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.    Isaiah 43:2

No comments:

Post a Comment