Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sick

Collin was home with Erich today fighting a bug.  Fever running about 101-102 tonight.  Please say a prayer for him... and me.  (stressed, overprotective, anxious mom)  I will trust God with my family... I will trust God with my family...  I will trust God with my family... I will trust God with my family.  I will trust God with my family.


 I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, "You are my God!"  My future is in your hands.  Psalm 31:14-15a


Update:  Collin was seizure free last night and he seems to be feeling better today.  His fever seemed to break a bit around 4:00 this morning.  Those fever induced seizures can be tough...  


Update 2:   Collin has strep throat...ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Just got a note in the mail from a co-worker saying she continues to keep our family in her prayers! How sweet of her I thought, to mail a hand-written note, and how timely.

    ReplyDelete