Monday, April 11, 2011

The Fingerprints of God

A good friend called today.  It was a day that I should have been at work.  Collin wasn't feeling the best yet so I called a substitute and took the day off.  I had been crying before the phone rang and wasn't going to answer the unknown number... but I did.  It was a dear friend calling because God had placed it on her heart... even though I "should have" been at work.  I filled her in on how things were going and what we had been doing.  She comments that she can see the fingerprints of God on the past weeks.  It was just what I needed... a reminder to look back and see... to see His fingerprints on our lives.  The perfect message at the perfect time.  


He hasn't forgotten.  He knows.  He cares.  


Deb



1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    After our talk today I had to share some more sign info from last week. This was from my sister Jeanne after I had emailed her the story about a sign - the little guy, her mother in-law Dorothy's great grandson (she cherished family) falling alseep while she sang. This is what Jeanne wrote - Signs to come....When I got home, I went upstairs to get a plant stand to bring downstairs to put a plant I got from the funeral on. While I was up there I decided to water the plants I have up there. The Christmas Cactus had a flower bud on it just about ready to blossom. This plant usually blossoms about a month before Christmas. It was a plant I started from Dorothy's plant. I did not notice this bud before today and it does not normally blossom at this time. As we said, I believe there are signs and we have to be open to see them and to understand their meaning in our Christian walk here on Earth.
    Blessings - Your friend, Connie K

    ReplyDelete