Sunday, April 10, 2011

On the mend

Collin seems to on the mend from strep.    Hopefully he will be able to go to school tomorrow.


Life around here this weekend didn't seem to be on the mend though.  If anything, my life felt like the seams were ripping out a bit.  I think a lot of it had to do with being stuck at home and worrying about Collin.  (Collin not being able sleep since Wed. at night didn't help either.)  Thanks to family and friends for checking in on us over the past few days.  It really means so much to know that you care so deeply...that we are not alone as we walk this road.  I really do believe that God has placed so many amazing people in our lives because he knew we would need you.  He knew I would need people that keep asking how I am even after I say I am "fine" or "ok".  He knew I would just want to protect you from the pain we are feeling.  So very grateful for every phone call, text, email, card and visit.... they mean so much.  




Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment