Sunday, May 1, 2011

Signing our names

It's crossed my mind a few times how I would handle this type of situation and I've managed to side step it up till now.  This morning it caught me by surprise when it came time to sign the pew pad at church.  It asks you to list each person that attended by name.  Makes this new "normal" so real.  


On the positive side I can say I went two days in a row with out crying this past week.  (That ended after church today.)  I wasn't even "trying" to... it just happened.  It was a little 2 day respite.  Weird how I view this event as milestone in this journey.  I know that your prayers are part of the reason for this.  Thanks so much for continuing to remember our family.


Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment