Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a Beautiful "Tractor Driving" Kind of Day

The weather in Wisconsin this spring has been very cool and rainy.  Today we had a little break and the sun came out.  There is a lot of action in the fields by our house and my thoughts turn to Nathan as he would have been so happy watching the machinery.  




I miss...

...hearing the rumble of tractor wheels across the wood floors in our house. 
...watching him load wagons of blocks.
...washing tractors after they have been out in the dirt.
...hearing him say, "Look at me mom!" as he drives by.


Missing my John Deere boy today. 


Deb

2 comments:

  1. My tears are with you. I remember playing tractors with Nathan. He was so proud to show all of them to me. I think he thought he was teaching me things about farming. Love the picture. Thanks for sharing it. God be with you. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today as David was on the field I thought of Nathan standing there, just waiting to see if he could get a ride! He had that look as if please can I come with you Uncle Dave. Mom Miss him terribly, my little farmer boy!

    ReplyDelete