Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rough Time

The Fourth of July and week following was tough.  As I look back now I can see that, but when I was in the middle of it it felt like a never ending pit.  A lot of little things rolled together to make one big pile of yuck.  

  • The 4th marked Nathan's fourth month in heaven... makes me cry yet today to realize I have been without him for so long.  
  • The mail a parent never wants to receive finally came... a child's death certificate. 
  • We went to pick out a monument for Nathan.  
That was a lot of yuck over 10 days that made me feel like I just couldn't do this anymore.  I can look back now and see how God was with us, but in the midst of it I sure did struggle.  I could force myself to focus and do the daily things that needed to be done, but the crash always came.  Please continue to hold us in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment